We collect information from visitors to this website through the use of online forms, email hyperlinks and every time you email us your details. We also collect information about the transactions you undertake through this site, including details of payment cards used.
We collect additional information automatically about your visit to our website. Please see our cookies policy for more details – link to cookies policy.
Use of personal information
We process personal information collected via this website for the purposes of:
- providing and personalising our services
- dealing with your inquiries and requests
- administering orders and accounts relating to our suppliers or customers
- administering membership records
- crime prevention and prosecution of offenders
- maintaining information as a reference tool or general resource
- providing reservation or booking services
- providing you with information about products and services.
If using a data capture form
We will send you information according to the preferences you submitted via our data capture form. If you would like to change these preferences at any point, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 04 343 8700 / 052 600 1416 . Alternatively, you can also write to us at Warehouse 4, Al Quoz 3, PO Box 72323, Dubai.
Please note that your information may be used to send you details of those products or services that we offer that we have identified as likely to be of interest to you.
This will be in accordance with the preferences that you indicated when you completed your order form / data capture form.
If at any point you would like to opt-out of receiving communications from us, or would like to change the channels (such as email or post) that we use to contact you, then please contact us at email@example.com or write to Warehouse 4, Al Quoz 3, PO Box 72323, Dubai.
We will not share your data with third parties except as required to do so by government bodies and law enforcement agents.
Subject access requests
You have the right to see what personal data we hold about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Warehouse 4, Al Quoz 3, PO Box 72323, Dubai.
A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which enables the server to collect information from the browser. Find out more about cookies on www.allaboutcookies.org.
Most browsers will allow you to turn off cookies. If you want to know how to do this please look at the menu on your browser, or look at the instruction on www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note however that turning off cookies will restrict your use of our website.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.